Saturday, December 6, 2008

SHE IS EVERY WHERE,TOO

Man claims Virgin Mary in neighbor's tree
SCARBOROUGH, Ontario (UPI) -- A Scarborough, Ontario, man claims an image of the Virgin Mary has appeared in the bark of a tree outside his home.

Christopher Moreau, 47, said he first noticed the image of Jesus' mother with her arms outstretched on a tree in his neighbor's yard last week, The Toronto Star reported Monday.

"I don't know why it's there, but I think it's a blessing," Moreau said. "It raises the hair on your neck, it gives you chills."

Moreau said the first person he showed the image to was his mother-in-law, who was given a clear bill of health last week after a fight with cancer.

"At first I thought I was seeing things," he said. "Then I went and got my mother-in-law to tell her. She was overwhelmed by it. She was crying."

He said the divine image has attracted the attention of his neighbors, as well.

"Some of the neighbors have seen it and they just started shaking," Moreau said.

Copyright 2008 by United Press International

No comments: