Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!



Remember back in 1999 when we all thought the world would come to an end on the ist day of January, 2000? Imagine! Eight years have come and gone since that day when the computers were supposed to go crazy etc, etc.

All I can say is that I am happy to be alive in the world even though we have no real assurance what tomorrow brings.

Yesterday evening I prepared a meal for my family in Chetumal, Mexico. As is customary, we sat down to eat at midnight. Amidst wine, cocacola and good food we ate and talked and enjoyed the beginning of a new year.

Happy New Yearsto all. May you all have a prosperous year. May 2009 bring you all the peace, joy and happiness your hearts can hold.

Thank you for sharing my blog with me. Thank you for the comments and tahnk you for giving time to read what I put in my blocks.

Together we will face 2009. Once again happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Brenda

No comments: