Sunday, June 29, 2008

LA BODA SE TIENE QUE ESPERAR!!

Bride's Vomit Fear Delays Wedding
LONDON (UPI) -- A London bride-to-be whose wedding was postponed because of her fear of vomiting said she is seeking hypnotherapy to help her overcome her phobia. Emma Pelling, 19, said she has been unable to go through with her wedding to Gareth Heal because she suffers from emetophobia, an intense fear of vomiting, The Telegraph reported. "I have this recurring nightmare of being ill as a bride, running out of the church and abandoning my husband at the altar," Pelling said. Pelling, who said her fear has kept her from visiting places where she has vomited in the past, said she has sought the help of a hypnotherapist to help cure her of the phobia. "I want to make it a special day for both of us. I hope the hypnotherapist can cure me so I can enjoy our special day without the fear of being ill," she said.

Copyright 2008 by United Press International

No comments: