Wednesday, June 18, 2008

VANDALS SPRAY-PAINTED GOATS



CLEARFIELD, Pa. (UPI) -- A Clearfield County, Pa., farmer said vandals snuck onto his property under cover of night and spray-painted obscenities on three of his goats. Evan Bellin said the crime, which took place during the weekend, could set him back hundreds of dollars as the goats' wool is used to make cashmere and the paint could take months to grow out, WPXI-TV, Pittsburgh, reported. "It's really bad to think they would do that to innocent animals. I mean if they have a problem with me, to come to me. I mean, I have all of my vehicles up here and they didn't touch anything," Bellin said. He said he plans to keep the goats closer to his house for the foreseeable future.


Copyright 2008 by United Press International

No comments: